Hi friends! We are a small, intimate, seated listening venue. Tickets go on sale one concert at a time, about a month before each show. All seats, incuding those for children and teens, are the same price for each show.
For the concert, doors open at 7 pm, the show starts at 8 pm. All seating is general admission. To get the best seats, please plan
on arriving early.
Advance purchase tickets to concert are non-refundable.
While we're all volunteers at High Street Concerts, we have stepped into the modern age of online ticket purchasing! Online purchases require a valid credit card at the time of purchase.
We use PayPal to handle the transaction. You do NOT
need to register
for a Paypal account to purchase tickets. This process is significantly less expensive than using commercial ticket sales services.
Before purchasing tickets on-line, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Online tickets will NOT be mailed to you.
You will receive an email from PayPal, and NOT from High Street Concerts, which will confirm your purchase.
Please print out this email from PayPal, which serves as your receipt from the online transaction.
- You will NOT receive a separate email confirmation from High Street Concerts - you WILL receive an email from PayPal.
- Please don't hit the refresh button during the PayPal transaction. Instead -
- Check your email account to see if the transaction went through. Check your spam/junk/promotions folders.
- Please don't reorder if you're not sure your order went through until you've checked your email account including your junk/spam/promotions folders.
Your tickets will be held on the night of the show at will-call under
the name of the purchaser.
- You will NOT receive a separate email confirmation from High Street Concerts.
- Since all shows are general admission, we recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes before the posted show time.